Post whatever the hell you like!
Facebook is there for us to keep our friends and family up-to-date with what’s going on in our lives – and what could possibly be more important than creating a new human being!? Of course you’ll want to share your excitement at welcoming your new arrival into the world!
I mean, would people rather you posted pictures of what you’re having for dinner? Or exaggerated claims about what you’ve done in the gym?
Some things will be TMI for some of your friends, while for others it’ll be totally fine. You can’t please everybody, and now that you have a baby you don’t have the time or the energy to even try. At the end of the day, it’s your facebook, you can put whatever you like on there. Your real friends and your family will be delighted to see how you and your baby are getting on. If anybody has a problem with that, they can always scroll down their timeline to see what their other friends are having for dinner!
- Winner, winner, chicken dinner! - 12th December 2016
- The Number One Rule For New Mums Posting on Facebook - 28th July 2016
- Top Maternity Wear For Summer! - 25th July 2016
- Real Induction Stories - 22nd July 2016
- You Know You’re A Mummy When… - 10th July 2016
- What Happens At Baby Clinics? - 4th July 2016
- Mummy & Daughter Tees – Etsy Find Of The Day - 1st July 2016
- Top 5 Baby Monitors - 30th June 2016
- Nursery Checklist - 28th June 2016
- Birthday Gift Ideas For Babies - 28th June 2016