Heeeelloo you! Yes, you!
From the family time, to the opening of presents and then to the real meaning behind Christmas. We just cannot wait for the big day when we see our children opening their presents with so much excitement and glee. But what to wear on Christmas day?
Christmas is TWO weeks away and here at HQ I can safely vouch for everyone when I say we are SUPER excited. But I can put my hand on my heart and say, I AM NOT READY. It’s definitely beginning to cost a lot like Christmas over in the Collings household!
If you’re interested in any of the images shown above, then click here to be directed to the official F&F website.
I hope this has given you inspiration for this year or in the next years to come. Enjoy shopping as when making this I ended up spending more on clothing! Ooops!
From me, to you, Merry Christmas x
Join the fun at our Facebook group – Bump, Baby and You.
Follow us for updates on Instagram – BumpBabyYou.
Tweet us – Bump, Baby and You.
Alternatively, you can follow me on my personal account – @BethanyCollings.
- Baby Events – January 2017 - 13th January 2017
- Fiddle Necklace – Etsy Find Of The Day - 12th January 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #9 - 11th January 2017
- Coronation Street Heartbreak For Michelle And Steve - 8th January 2017
- Daddy & Son Tees – Etsy Finds Of The Day - 7th January 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #8 - 4th January 2017
- Scotland Release Plans For Baby Box In Latter 2017 - 4th January 2017
- Top 10 Products New Parents Can Avoid - 3rd January 2017
- How To Design Your Own Tree Of Life - 28th December 2016
- Positivity Wednesday #7 - 28th December 2016