Heeeelloo you! Yes, you!
From the family time, to the opening of presents and then to the real meaning behind Christmas. We just cannot wait for the big day when we see our children opening their presents with so much excitement and glee. But what to wear on Christmas day?
Christmas is TWO weeks away and here at HQ I can safely vouch for everyone when I say we are SUPER excited. But I can put my hand on my heart and say, I AM NOT READY. It’s definitely beginning to cost a lot like Christmas over in the Collings household!
If you’re interested in any of the images shown above, then click here to be directed to the official F&F website.
I hope this has given you inspiration for this year or in the next years to come. Enjoy shopping as when making this I ended up spending more on clothing! Ooops!
From me, to you, Merry Christmas x
Join the fun at our Facebook group – Bump, Baby and You.
Follow us for updates on Instagram – BumpBabyYou.
Tweet us – Bump, Baby and You.
Alternatively, you can follow me on my personal account – @BethanyCollings.
- Mothers Day Matching Clothing – Etsy Find Of The Day - 22nd February 2017
- Personalised Pebble Art – Etsy Find Of The Day - 17th February 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #12 - 15th February 2017
- Bath Shelf – Etsy Find Of The Day - 14th February 2017
- Learning To Drive: With A Baby And Anxiety - 13th February 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #11 - 8th February 2017
- Babylo Glider Chair Honey Dew - 3rd February 2017
- Wedding Guest Book – Etsy Find Of The Day - 2nd February 2017
- Beyonce Is Expecting And It’s Twins! - 2nd February 2017
- Guest Bloggers Wanted - 27th January 2017