Heeeelloo you! Yes, you!
From the family time, to the opening of presents and then to the real meaning behind Christmas. We just cannot wait for the big day when we see our children opening their presents with so much excitement and glee. But what to wear on Christmas day?
Christmas is TWO weeks away and here at HQ I can safely vouch for everyone when I say we are SUPER excited. But I can put my hand on my heart and say, I AM NOT READY. It’s definitely beginning to cost a lot like Christmas over in the Collings household!
If you’re interested in any of the images shown above, then click here to be directed to the official F&F website.
I hope this has given you inspiration for this year or in the next years to come. Enjoy shopping as when making this I ended up spending more on clothing! Ooops!
From me, to you, Merry Christmas x
Join the fun at our Facebook group – Bump, Baby and You.
Follow us for updates on Instagram – BumpBabyYou.
Tweet us – Bump, Baby and You.
Alternatively, you can follow me on my personal account – @BethanyCollings.
- Positivity Wednesday #15 - 22nd March 2017
- Top Pregnancy To Birth Apps 2017 - 21st March 2017
- Mother’s Day Alcoholic Lip Balm – Etsy Find Of The Day - 20th March 2017
- Mother’s Day Card From Bump – Etsy Find Of The Day - 16th March 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #14 - 15th March 2017
- Baby Harry Potter Slippers – Etsy Find Of The Day - 14th March 2017
- A Special Mother’s Day Gift – Etsy Find Of The Day - 14th March 2017
- Urgent Recalls From Toys R Us & Tesco – Please Read - 13th March 2017
- Personalised Daddy Tie – Etsy Find Of The Day - 13th March 2017
- Mother’s Day Print – Etsy Find Of The Day - 9th March 2017