Christmas is almost upon us, can you believe it? Only last year I was something-weeks pregnant and dreaming about my first Christmas as a mummy. And now I’m going to show you my favourite clothing from George to dress your little one’s in this Christmas.
Recently I had asked on our Facebook group (if you’re not apart of the fun, then join us here) for our members to send in Christmassy or festive outfits and where they were from. I had a HUGE response! I am now here to show you what they loved and where YOU can buy them from.
Starting this blog off, our first group of images are from George’s, Buddy The Elf collection. This can be bought from this link here. HOW CUTE?!
Shopping with George
I really hope you enjoyed this and that you all have a wonderful Christmas. Whether this is your child’s first or 16th Christmas, remember to relax and enjoy it. It doesn’t matter if you have no presents or hundreds, at least you’re a family that loves one another.
From us to you – Have a Merry Christmas x
- Baby Events – January 2017 - 13th January 2017
- Fiddle Necklace – Etsy Find Of The Day - 12th January 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #9 - 11th January 2017
- Coronation Street Heartbreak For Michelle And Steve - 8th January 2017
- Daddy & Son Tees – Etsy Finds Of The Day - 7th January 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #8 - 4th January 2017
- Scotland Release Plans For Baby Box In Latter 2017 - 4th January 2017
- Top 10 Products New Parents Can Avoid - 3rd January 2017
- How To Design Your Own Tree Of Life - 28th December 2016
- Positivity Wednesday #7 - 28th December 2016