Christmas is almost upon us, can you believe it? Only last year I was something-weeks pregnant and dreaming about my first Christmas as a mummy. And now I’m going to show you my favourite clothing from George to dress your little one’s in this Christmas.
Recently I had asked on our Facebook group (if you’re not apart of the fun, then join us here) for our members to send in Christmassy or festive outfits and where they were from. I had a HUGE response! I am now here to show you what they loved and where YOU can buy them from.
Starting this blog off, our first group of images are from George’s, Buddy The Elf collection. This can be bought from this link here. HOW CUTE?!
Shopping with George
I really hope you enjoyed this and that you all have a wonderful Christmas. Whether this is your child’s first or 16th Christmas, remember to relax and enjoy it. It doesn’t matter if you have no presents or hundreds, at least you’re a family that loves one another.
From us to you – Have a Merry Christmas x
- Mothers Day Matching Clothing – Etsy Find Of The Day - 22nd February 2017
- Personalised Pebble Art – Etsy Find Of The Day - 17th February 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #12 - 15th February 2017
- Bath Shelf – Etsy Find Of The Day - 14th February 2017
- Learning To Drive: With A Baby And Anxiety - 13th February 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #11 - 8th February 2017
- Babylo Glider Chair Honey Dew - 3rd February 2017
- Wedding Guest Book – Etsy Find Of The Day - 2nd February 2017
- Beyonce Is Expecting And It’s Twins! - 2nd February 2017
- Guest Bloggers Wanted - 27th January 2017