Christmas is almost upon us, can you believe it? Only last year I was something-weeks pregnant and dreaming about my first Christmas as a mummy. And now I’m going to show you my favourite clothing from George to dress your little one’s in this Christmas.
Recently I had asked on our Facebook group (if you’re not apart of the fun, then join us here) for our members to send in Christmassy or festive outfits and where they were from. I had a HUGE response! I am now here to show you what they loved and where YOU can buy them from.
Starting this blog off, our first group of images are from George’s, Buddy The Elf collection. This can be bought from this link here. HOW CUTE?!
Shopping with George
I really hope you enjoyed this and that you all have a wonderful Christmas. Whether this is your child’s first or 16th Christmas, remember to relax and enjoy it. It doesn’t matter if you have no presents or hundreds, at least you’re a family that loves one another.
From us to you – Have a Merry Christmas x
- Positivity Wednesday #15 - 22nd March 2017
- Top Pregnancy To Birth Apps 2017 - 21st March 2017
- Mother’s Day Alcoholic Lip Balm – Etsy Find Of The Day - 20th March 2017
- Mother’s Day Card From Bump – Etsy Find Of The Day - 16th March 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #14 - 15th March 2017
- Baby Harry Potter Slippers – Etsy Find Of The Day - 14th March 2017
- A Special Mother’s Day Gift – Etsy Find Of The Day - 14th March 2017
- Urgent Recalls From Toys R Us & Tesco – Please Read - 13th March 2017
- Personalised Daddy Tie – Etsy Find Of The Day - 13th March 2017
- Mother’s Day Print – Etsy Find Of The Day - 9th March 2017