Upcoming Baby and Toddler Events 2019
Mummies and daddies, here are the upcoming baby events at UK retailers!
This post will be an ongoing post that we will update throughout 2019 when retailers announce new baby events, to ensure that you all get to take advantage of the fantastic offers and bargains to be had. Impatient to find out what’s on offer where? Check what’s on offer at different retailers and supermarkets by clicking through to our best buys under Baby and Toddler events on NOW below SPOILER: there are big brand nappies, strollers, baby essentials and great savings on toys!
You could use Baby and Toddler event discounts to:
- Get prepared for a newborn with essentials!
- Get the nursery ready
- Fill baby’s wardrobe
- Get your travel system at a bargain price
- Stash goodies away for birthdays or Christmas
- Stock up on your favourite nappies, why not check out other Bump, Baby & You parents best nappies to help?
We’re featuring the main retailers who are known for their fabulous baby events, but do let us know if you come across any others that are worth a visit… watch this space for lots of fabulous deals!
Baby and Toddler Events On NOW:
- Tesco – SEE OUR BEST BUYS BELOW
- Aldi – SEE OUR PICKS BELOW
- Asda – SEE OUR BEST OF THE ASDA BABY EVENT HERE
- Boots – SEE OUR BEST OF BOOTS BABY EVENT HERE
- Lidl – SEE OUR PICKS BELOW
- Morrisons – SEE OUR PICKS BELOW
- Sainsburys Baby’s Big Event – SEE OUR PICKS BELOW
- Ocado Baby Event – SEE OUR PICKS BELOW
- Verbaudet sale – SEE OUR PICKS BELOW
- Joules Winter Event – SEE OUR PICKS BELOW
- Mini Boden sale – SEE OUR PICKS BELOW
- The White Company sale – SEE OUR PICKS BELOW
Aldi’s baby events are extremely popular and for good reason – they never fail to please the crowds with their Scandi bargains, which are also amazing quality. Their next event starts in stores Thursday the 10th of January 2019 but some items were available online from the 6th of January, here are our best buys; with free standard delivery on orders over £20, this is definitely one to look at.
This set comes with two bottles and two newborn soothers – a fantastic buy for £9.99! This could also make a lovely baby shower gift for friends or family due a baby of their own.
If you’re planning on traditional weaning, this blender set has everything you need to make your own purees, and store them too. This could save you money as the cost of pouches and jars can add up, and you could have so much fun making your own creations & recipes for baby.
This baby carrier is a must have – they’re famed for their comfort and quality! At £44.99, they’re a price not to be balked at, so be quick as these are sure to sell out fast.
George at Asda Baby and Toddler Event is on!
They have some incredible deals available, so if you’re pregnant and need to get prepared for baby, you need to take a look. To save you time making your shopping list, we’ve picked our Best of the Asda Baby Event to help get you started. Click here to find out our favourites.
Starting on the 17th of January!
We’re loving what Lidl will have to offer!
My Babiie Lightweight Stroller
Now £49.99 down from £89.99, this is an ace deal – our mummies love the My Babiie range of strollers, and we can see why. Stylish, yet comfortable and easy to use, this is a bargain not to be missed!
Tommee Tippee Baby Healthcare Kit
Down to £9.99 from £17.99, this is a an essential that all mummies and daddies should have handy. We had this kit for Max and honestly got so much use out of it.
Boots currently has a sale on at their Mini Club, with up to 50% off selected clothing and toys and up to 70% off nursery items! We’ve spotted some cracking bits and pieces; here are our top buys!
Their main baby event starts on the 16th of January 2019. And don’t forget – if you’re a member of Boots Parenting Club you can collect 10 Advantage Card Points for every £1 spent on baby products, which is great if you like to use them to save up for big items or towards the cost of Christmas. Click the link below to find out about big savings including a seriously stylish stroller
Sainsbury’s Baby’s Big Event is ON NOW! Running From January 16th-February 12th.
We also love the regular Tu 25% off events – keep your eyes peeled for dates for the next Tu event for discounted baby and toddler clothes.
What to watch out for:
There’s triple nectar points across a range of baby and toddler essentials such as nappies, bathing products and baby toiletries, baby food and toddler snacks. There are also some good savings on big brands both in-store and online such as
- Pampers Premium Protection Nappy Pants (30) down to £4 from £7
- £3 off Pampers Pure Protection Nappies down to £5 from £8
- Money off Naty eco nappies with economy packs of 40/44 down to £6.65 saving £2.85
- 50% off Baby Aveeno Hair and Body Wash 300ml –£3 from £6
- 50% off Aveeno Baby Daily Care Baby Moisturising Lotion £3 from £6
- Savings on Organix Goodies and Kiddylicious snacks – we love the banana and date Organix Goodies bars in our house and the
Morrisons Baby Event is on now!
What to watch out for:
Leapfrog Vtech number crunching squirrel toy half price at £9 from £18!
Would this make a good learning toy for your little one? Perhaps you’re on the lookout for toys to stash away for their birthday or Christmas? Morrisons have a great saving on this Vtech toy. Plus, lookout for:
- Half price on some Johnsons Baby Bath products
- Half price on some Aveeno Baby products e.g Daily Lotion 100ml was £6 now £3
- Huggies Pull Ups Night time now £2.50 was £4
Huggies Little Swimmers £3.59 from £5.87
- Nelson Teetha Teething Gel £2.47 from £4.94
Currently live online and in-store!
What to watch out for:
- Johnsons Baby Wipes Individual 56 pack half price at 65p down from £1.30
- Half Price on some Johnsons Baby Bath products
- Pampers Baby Dry Pants, Pampers Premium Protection and Pampers Active Fit Pants – Better than half price at £3.75 down from £8
- Save £10 on Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Microwave Steam Steriliser now £20
- Individual packs of water wipes down to £2
Coming soon! Watch this space…
What to look out for:
I’ve never been to the B&M Bargains baby event but from going in store recently, I can safely say that they stock such an awesome array of baby goodies so their next baby event is something I am excited for…
Mamas & Papas hold Parents To Be events to coincide with their baby events; the site indicates that the next one will go live on January the 20th but this may vary amongst stores so find your local store here to find the nearest date! If you attend their Parents To Be Event in store, you’ll get huge exclusive discounts and goodies.
Our guest blogger Jen visited her local Parents To Be event last year; you can read about her experience here.
Mothercare is currently not running a Baby Event, check back here for details of their next event.
Ocado Baby Event is Now on! Do you shop at Ocado? Keen to sway customers to their delivery service, they’ve got some good deals on baby products this January.
Take a peek for offers including:
- Some Johnson’s Baby products half price or 1/3 off
- Aveeno Baby products half price
- Water Wipes individual 60 pack down to £2 from £2.70
- Pampers Baby Dry Nappies 3 for £11
Pampers Splashers £3 from £5.25
Verbaudet currently has a Winter Sale on with up to 60% off; they have a wide variety of baby clothes on offer, perfect for parents who need to stock up their baby’s wardrobe with fashionable and high quality clothing! Here are our top buys;
Joules currently has up to 60% off in their baby & toddler event* – I’m a big fan of Joules so I know what I’ll be doing tonight… Here are our top buys we’ve spotted. There are so many beautiful bits and pieces included, we wanted to include them all!
Mini Boden is currently offering up to 50% off baby’s fashion – their clothing is to die for, so it’s always fun when they have a sale on! Here are our top buys;
The White Company is currently holding a massive sale* with discounts off loads of beautiful child and baby items, as well as an extra 10% off with the code JANX10. Here are our top buys;
Tell us if we’ve missed any retailers and we’ll add them to our list of baby events!
Love from Team BBY. Xx