Heeeellooooo Mummies and Daddies!
How was your Christmas? Did Santa get you everything you wanted?
Unfortunately some have had to go back to work now this part of the festive season is over, next we have New Years to consider.
So inhale – exhale. You are an independent person who takes no messin’. You had a great Christmas and hopefully a great 2016, now it’s time to look ahead by setting new goals and smashing them! Happy New Year everyone!
I really wish you the best for 2017. I know for a fact if next year is ANYTHING like 2016, I know it will amazing. Having my daughter has got the be the best thing I could ever wish for in life.
Here is to every Mummy, Daddy, Sister or Brother – Happy New Year!
Join the fun at our Facebook group – Bump, Baby and You.
Follow us for updates on Instagram – BumpBabyYou.
Tweet us – Bump, Baby and You.
Alternatively, you can follow me on my personal account – @BethanyCollings.
- Baby Events – January 2017 - 13th January 2017
- Fiddle Necklace – Etsy Find Of The Day - 12th January 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #9 - 11th January 2017
- Coronation Street Heartbreak For Michelle And Steve - 8th January 2017
- Daddy & Son Tees – Etsy Finds Of The Day - 7th January 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #8 - 4th January 2017
- Scotland Release Plans For Baby Box In Latter 2017 - 4th January 2017
- Top 10 Products New Parents Can Avoid - 3rd January 2017
- How To Design Your Own Tree Of Life - 28th December 2016
- Positivity Wednesday #7 - 28th December 2016