Heeeellooooo Mummies and Daddies!
How was your Christmas? Did Santa get you everything you wanted?
Unfortunately some have had to go back to work now this part of the festive season is over, next we have New Years to consider.
So inhale – exhale. You are an independent person who takes no messin’. You had a great Christmas and hopefully a great 2016, now it’s time to look ahead by setting new goals and smashing them! Happy New Year everyone!
I really wish you the best for 2017. I know for a fact if next year is ANYTHING like 2016, I know it will amazing. Having my daughter has got the be the best thing I could ever wish for in life.
Here is to every Mummy, Daddy, Sister or Brother – Happy New Year!
Join the fun at our Facebook group – Bump, Baby and You.
Follow us for updates on Instagram – BumpBabyYou.
Tweet us – Bump, Baby and You.
Alternatively, you can follow me on my personal account – @BethanyCollings.
- Positivity Wednesday #15 - 22nd March 2017
- Top Pregnancy To Birth Apps 2017 - 21st March 2017
- Mother’s Day Alcoholic Lip Balm – Etsy Find Of The Day - 20th March 2017
- Mother’s Day Card From Bump – Etsy Find Of The Day - 16th March 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #14 - 15th March 2017
- Baby Harry Potter Slippers – Etsy Find Of The Day - 14th March 2017
- A Special Mother’s Day Gift – Etsy Find Of The Day - 14th March 2017
- Urgent Recalls From Toys R Us & Tesco – Please Read - 13th March 2017
- Personalised Daddy Tie – Etsy Find Of The Day - 13th March 2017
- Mother’s Day Print – Etsy Find Of The Day - 9th March 2017