Heeeellooooo Mummies and Daddies!
How was your Christmas? Did Santa get you everything you wanted?
Unfortunately some have had to go back to work now this part of the festive season is over, next we have New Years to consider.
So inhale – exhale. You are an independent person who takes no messin’. You had a great Christmas and hopefully a great 2016, now it’s time to look ahead by setting new goals and smashing them! Happy New Year everyone!
I really wish you the best for 2017. I know for a fact if next year is ANYTHING like 2016, I know it will amazing. Having my daughter has got the be the best thing I could ever wish for in life.
Here is to every Mummy, Daddy, Sister or Brother – Happy New Year!
Join the fun at our Facebook group – Bump, Baby and You.
Follow us for updates on Instagram – BumpBabyYou.
Tweet us – Bump, Baby and You.
Alternatively, you can follow me on my personal account – @BethanyCollings.
- Mothers Day Matching Clothing – Etsy Find Of The Day - 22nd February 2017
- Personalised Pebble Art – Etsy Find Of The Day - 17th February 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #12 - 15th February 2017
- Bath Shelf – Etsy Find Of The Day - 14th February 2017
- Learning To Drive: With A Baby And Anxiety - 13th February 2017
- Positivity Wednesday #11 - 8th February 2017
- Babylo Glider Chair Honey Dew - 3rd February 2017
- Wedding Guest Book – Etsy Find Of The Day - 2nd February 2017
- Beyonce Is Expecting And It’s Twins! - 2nd February 2017
- Guest Bloggers Wanted - 27th January 2017