The Big Retreat Festival
This family festival is a HIT year in, year out, so get your early bird tickets fast!!
"Four uplifting, unforgettable days to relax, reflect and reboot. Welcome to an adventure for all five senses. Discover energy, inspiration, bands, books, new tastes and inner calm. Welcome to fitness, yoga, adventures in art, wild swimming in the invigorating fresh air, and a chance to leave the world behind on the stunning, unspoiled western edge of Wales.
Your ticket gives you access to over 300 carefully curated experiences: fitness, yoga, talks, workshops, foraging, feasting, arts, bushcraft, live music and more. Find your Feel Good right here. Nourish your body and soul this summer. Voted one of the 'Top 5 Wellbeing & Adventure Festivals' by The Guardian."
With 2-4 nights of camping available to book in addition to the festival tickets, you and the kids could have an absolute blast at The Big Retreat festival. This is geared towards nature-living, earthy, adventure-seeking families, and we're absolutely booking our own tickets asap.
Included in your ticket are these awesome activities;
- Fitness classes and workshops Yoga classes in the Shakti and Shiva Tents
- 90% arts and craft activities
- Music and Comedy
- Gong Baths
- Forest bathing taster sessions
- Spoon Caving
- Nature Walks
- Triathlon Club (apart from one to one sessions)
- Nutritional Workshops
- Workshops and talks in the Talk Tent, Darwin's Den, Roaring Fire Pit and the Mind Space
There are also extras to enjoy for a small additional cost;
- Explore Pembrokeshire
- Hot tubs and Ice Baths
- Massage and Treatments
- Fire Walking
- Acro Yoga
- Paddle Boarding Lessons
- Jewellery Workshops
- 2 hour Forest Bathing Experience with Gong Bath
- Cacao Ceremony and ecstatic dance
- A small selection of arts and craft where more expensive items are used such as silver