I love watching these videos on Youtube and so thought I would do my own version. Here are 5 boys and 5 girls names I absolutely love but will not be using!
Starting with the boys names:
1. Alexander. This one is a bit of a cheat because its one of Harry’s middle names (yes he has 2!) so I don’t know if technically I have used it? But I adore the name Alexander for a boy! Harry’s name was supposed to be Alexander but it just didn’t suit him. He’s definitely a Harry!
2. Noah. This name is beautiful but Sam hates it. It also doesn’t go with our last name so its a no go for this one, unfortunately!
3. Charlie. I love Charlie, but it doesn’t go with Harry very well or again our last name (its kind of a tricky one) so no go for Charlie.
4. Wyatt. I have loved this name since the days of watching Charmed with my mum and always said I would name one of my children Wyatt. Then I met Sam who HATES this name. Even more than he hates Noah. But I’ll continue to love this name.
5. Finn. This one comes from watching glee. I had never considered it before that show, but I loved the character Finn and the name. Won’t be using it, becasue again Sam doesnt like it! I honestly don’t know how we will ever name our next baby!
1.Spencer. My number one girls name is Spencer. I love it for a boy too and hoping when the time comes i can convince Sam on it for a boy, but he is just not budging for a girl and while i love it, i worry that if we had a daughter and called her Spencer she would be teased for having a ‘boys name’
2. Leighton. I’ve loved this since gossip girl and will always love it but it just not a name i see myself choosing. I’m not sure why, because I adore it so much!
3. Bella. I love this one just not enough!
4. Harriet. Obviously, I can’t have Harry and Harriet, that’s just too much!!
5. Maddy/Madaline. This kills me but it sounds horrible with our last name, so no for this one!
What are the names you love?
WRITTEN BY KAT HUGGINS FOR HER BLOG, RAISING HARRY.