Regulars at Costa will be pleased to see their new Spring menu! Spring is in the air, and new delicious treats are on the Costa menu.
Their new limited-edition menu features some SERIOUSLY divine sweet treats, so get yourself down there and treat yourself. Here’s a peek at what’s on offer…
- Rolo Chocolate & Caramel Muffin (from £2.25)
- Salted Caramel Brownie –(from £2.25)
- Belgian Bun (from £1.95)
- British Pulled Chicken & Bacon Panini (from £3.95)
- Three Cheese & Chutney Toastie (from £3.95)
- Cumberland Sausage & Caramelised Onion Toastie (from £3.95)
- New York Deli Pastrami & Emmental Toastie (from £3.95)
- Flat Black (from £2.35)
- Salted Caramel Muffin (from £1.95)
- White Chocolate & Honeycomb Trillionaires (from £1.95)
- Iced Fruit Slice (from £1.80)
- Raspberry and Coconut Bar (from £1.80)
- All Day Sausage, Bacon & Egg Bloomer (from £3.95)
- Free Range Egg & Spinach Pot (from £1.60)
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange Muffin (from £2.25)
Yes, you read that right – the new Rolo muffin is set to be a total hit!
You’ll also now be able to get Alpro oat milk, which many non-dairy customers prefer over other alternatives, so that’s another bonus. You may also be pleased to hear that their ruby cocoa hot chocolate is staying on the menu for the forseeable future… Yay!
Enjoy, mummies & daddies.
Love from Katie & Team BBY. Xx
(Image credit: Costa)