Are you a stay at home mum or dad looking to earn a bit of extra cash? Well how about making money by taking photos whilst you're out shopping with the kids?
We're looking for parents to help us by taking photos of products whilst out and about in your favourite shops.
So what exactly are we looking for?
Well basically anything you think fellow parents would be interested in, it could be an adorable new baby outfit in M&S or some super cute trainers in schuh.
We know that a real life photo of something is often better than a stock image from a website. There's no editing or fancy lighting so what you see is what you get!
Here are some examples of the type of photos we're looking for...
Whether it's halloween, Christmas or Easter, we're looking for gorgeous products you think other parents would also love. This recent photo taken in-store at Tesco is a great example...
Our community LOVED this recent pic of the Spiderman collection in Dunelm, the photo shows lots of products in one - the colours really pop!
SHOES, SHOES & MORE SHOES
Our community LOVES shoes for their little ones, so we're looking for shoes of every variety, school shoes, cute trainers, fun wellies etc.
Because who doesn't love cute clothes for their little ones - this could be clothes for newborns right through to end of primary school. Anything cute, characters are always popular as are pyjamas and dressing gowns! Here's an adorable example from Next..
How do you submit your photos to us?
Sending in your photos is super easy, simply email them over to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "store name, location and month taken". For example...
Send to: email@example.com
Subject line: Tesco Extra, Kingston Park Newcastle, August 2023
If you have taken photos in more than one store, please ensure they are sent on a separate email. Our lovely helpers here will look through your photos and see if there are any we think we can use.
What happens if we use any of your photos?
If we use any photos from an email submission we will send you a £20 Amazon voucher to the email address the photos were sent from.
We may use more than one photo from a submission, in this event, only 1 x £20 voucher will be sent. If you have submitted photos from different stores in separate emails and we have used photos from each of them then a £20 voucher will be sent for each submission we have used images from.
Ts & Cs - please read before submitting any photos...
- Only photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered for publication. Photos submitted via our social channels will not be considered.
- Once photos are submitted to email@example.com they will become the property of The Office Rocks Ltd (parent company of Bump, Baby & You).
- By emailing your photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, you are giving us permission to use your photos across all social media channels and websites owned by The Office Rocks Ltd (parent company of Bump, Baby & You) including but not limited to Bump, Baby & You, Everyone Loves Christmas, Your Wedding Hub, The Wedding Outfit, Loved by Mummy, Want it Need it Get it, Everyone Loves Disney.
- If more than one photo is used from an email submission, only 1 x voucher will be awarded.
- Photos from the same store / photoshoot must be put into the same email / submission.
- Only when a photo is used from an email submission will a £20 Amazon voucher be awarded.
- Photos not used will not receive any remuneration.
- £20 Amazon voucher can not be exchanged for cash or any other item.
- Vouchers will be emailed within 7 working days of first image being used.
- Amazon voucher will be emailed using the email address the images were sent from, there will be no replacement voucher sent if email address used was incorrect or is no longer in use.