All of you mummies to be are going to love this post as it’s all about pregnancy freebies!
Now I know we all love a good freebie, but when you’re expecting there are so many more goodies readily available to you. Retailers want to suck you in, in the hopes that you love their products so much that you continue to buy them after the baby arrives.
So why not take full advantage! Here is a list of pregnancy freebies for you. I’ll keep adding on to this list as and when I stumble across any more.
- Pampers App – download the FREE app and get You get points every time you buy Pampers products which can then be redeemed on rewards including nappies, photo prints, personalised products – basically loads of stuff up for grabs. DOWNLOAD HERE.
- Pampers – You can claim your free sample of Active Fit Pampers nappies over on their website. By signing up to their newsletter you will also receive expert tips, coupons and future free samples.
- Emma’s Diary – big thanks to Amii for this one. They’re great! 3 bags throughout pregnancy and birth stages. Download the app for a printable coupon that you can redeem at boots or Argos (most will just scan the barcode if you show it to them on your phone). Loads of free stuff, money off vouchers, samples and little magazines
- Huggies – Huggies sometimes have offers on products, so keep an eye out!
- NHS Healthy Start Vouchers – You may qualify for the NHS healthy start scheme which entitles you to vouchers to go towards the cost of healthy food.
- Dry Nites – You can claim a Dry Nites sample from their website which includes three different sizes in boy and girl versions. You should receive your free sample packs within 7 days.
- Boots parenting club – Sign up free to Boots parenting club to receive a free parenting magazine every month. You will also get 10 Boots advantage points for every £1 you spend on baby products.
- Cow and Gate baby club – Sign up to the Cow and Gate baby club to receive your free cuddly cow and handy pregnancy diary.
- Bepanthem Nappy Cream – Take this quick survey and receive your free nappy cream sample.
- My Mothercare – £100 worth of money-off vouchers, 20% off toys on your child’s next birthday, news of special in store events and great offers, and advice and information as your baby grows.
- HIPP Organic Baby Club– get free samples, money off coupons, exclusive offers and competitions, free photo prints and a free personalised baby calendar.
- Tesco Baby Club – Save money, get expert advice and win great prizes when you join Tesco Baby Club
Be sure to keep checking back for updated freebies! Let me know if you have any to add to the list.