Christmas is coming and the rise of American traditions is slowing weighing in on the British public and the rest of Europe. Not only have we adopted Black Friday and Elf On A Shelf – we are beginning to take a curious interest in Christmas Eve Boxes.
I love Christmas time. The tree prepping, the wrapping and the whole mood that Christmas brings to every home.
After noticing a rise in questions relating to Christmas Eve boxes, it got us thinking on what type of boxes are out there to brighten different homes this year.
But… Is it best to buy or build?
If you’re feeling creative or have a fab idea, this is only £14.99!
This box is simple, elegant and only £15.00!
Personally my favourite.
Scrapping individual boxes if you have a large family, just £49.99!
Handmade, decorated by hand and not too bad a price – £110.00!
What is commonly found in Christmas Eve boxes?
- A family board game to play in the evening
- A set of Christmassy pyjamas
- Some hot chocolate and marshmellows with festive cup/mug
- A Christmas film, festive book or colouring book
- Some Christmassy sweets, chocolate like coins and candy canes
- Magic Santa key
- Santa’s mince pie and carrot plate
- Possibly a personal letter from Father Christmas