How To Send A Birthday Card To Cbeebies
If you’re like any parent, you may watch your fair share of programs on a popular child’s television station. And with this, you may have pondered to yourself ‘how do I send a birthday card?’.
CBeebies is a huge platform that has lots to offer. From things for babies to older children, they cater for all who watch. Offering lots of education and fun along the way.
If you’re like me, I have watched the station and as my daughter is a massive lover of Teletubbies, we almost always watch the birthday card segment. I found myself recently with her second birthday appearing in March, wondering how I could send in a card for her too.
How You Can Send In:
- Send your card so that it arrives at least four to six weeks before the birthday.
- If possible do not roll the card into a postage tube.
- Put the first name only and age of the child on the front of your birthday card.
- Put your message and the date of the birthday on the back, so you don’t give any personal information to the world.
- Do not send cards bigger than A2 size.
- Make sure that your package or envelope is no longer than 61cm and no wider than 46cm (the dimensions of a medium parcel).
- Make sure the card is landscape shape (wide) as opposed to portrait (tall) as this is better for TV.
- Make sure you use CBeebies characters ONLY as commercial images cannot be used for copyright reasons.
- No logos or anything identifiable on the child’s clothes (such as a school jumper).
- You must be the child’s parent, legal guardian or sought permission from the legal guardian of the child.
Once you’re happy with the card you’ve decorated, you can then post to:
PO Box 1234
When you’ve sent off your beautiful card, your next thought may be as to when you’ll see it and if you will need to record the entire Cbeebies schedule for that day..
But thankfully, you don’t. Here are the times they’re shown below:
Between 6:45am and 7:15am
Between 12:15am and 1:00pm
Between 3:25pm and 4:15pm
Just remember: Don’t be disheartened if your birthday message isn’t shown. It doesn’t mean your card was any less bright, fun or interesting – just that your child has a lot of birthday buddies!