Iyaaaaaaaa my favourite Mummies and Daddies to be!
Bounty is something, as expectant mothers, we hear a lot about. If you don’t know, then these are the people who take pictures of your baby after you’ve given birth and they also give you goody bags. So, interested in getting your hands on your own Bounty Gift Box? Because I am going to show you how to go about getting one!
One of our members from our Facebook group (link at the bottom) has managed to wrangle one up and has agreed to show you all it’s mystical contents.
Jaymie Conran shared this snap for all our lovely parents and parents to be to see. It also got a lot of interest!
Unfortunately this is only for expecting parents.
It comes with (starting from left to right):
- 3 Minute Clay from Boots.
- Moisturising Cream from Boots.
- Extraordinary Clay Masque from L’Oreal.
- Skin Therapy Oil from Palmer’s.
- Eye cream from Olay.
- Extraordinary Clay Shampoo from L’Oreal.
- 15% Off Maternity and Nursing from JoJo.
- Anti-Aging Moisturiser from Olay.
- In Shower Moisturiser from Nivea.
Now if you’re wanting to get one of these, the steps are simple.
- Download Bounty on your smartphone or tablet.
- Log in or make a new account.
- Click ‘Free Stuff’ located directly in the middle.
- Wait for the app to inform you that your item is ready to be collected.
So there you have it, How To Claim Your Bounty Freebies.
I hope this has helped and I wish you the very best in your pregnancy. Don’t forget to share with a pregnant friend!
Join the fun at our Facebook group – Bump, Baby and You.
Follow us for updates on Instagram – BumpBabyYou.
Tweet us – Bump, Baby and You.
Alternatively, you can follow me on my personal account – @BethanyCollings.