Feeling bored, all cooped up at home?
This funny parent & child quiz is a great way to kill time and have a laugh! We’ve seen this going viral on Facebook, and you can simply copy & paste this onto a post and then edit to give your own child’s answers.
I sat with my three year old, Max, and the answers made me giggle! He is speech delayed and possibly autistic so he doesn’t understand as much as most children in his peer group, but he certainly had a good try, right?
1. If you won a million pounds, what would you buy?
2. How long does it take to get to America?
America-ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-ca TOAST MUMMY.
3. What does mum always say to you?
Mummy boobies! Mummy boobies! Mummy poopoo, ew!
(I don’t ever say this to Max… but ok…)
4. What job would you like to do when you’re big?
5. What is the capital of England?
(No answer, he just started slapping his bum.)
6. Where do babies come from?
(Points at Youtube… where he watches lots of baby videos!)
7. At what age do you become an adult?
Daddy finger daddy finger, wah gah goo! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Blrmphrph.
8. If you could change one rule your family has, what would it be?
9. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you have?
10. What would you do to save the planet?
(No answer, blankly stared at me whilst smacking his belly.)
11. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
12. How much does it cost to buy a house?
(Only understood ‘house’, went to the window and waved at all the neighbouring houses.)
13. Why do you think we should be nice to others?
(Started doing ‘kind hands’ to me by stroking my face and saying “awwww mama”!)
14. What does love mean to you?
15. What are you scared of?
16. What is so important?
Don't forget to write them down and pop the piece of paper away in a memory jar or box. You'll be so thankful you did in years to come when you can read these answers together.
If you liked this you might also like...