September will be upon us soon - are you sorted for new school backpacks and stationery?
We know it's early on in the school holidays, but it flies by so quickly and it pays to be organised - don't leave it until the last minute and end up regetting it! Luckily for you, we've been browsing for new school backpacks and stationery for our own children and could not resist sharing the gorgeous things we found with you; hopefully it provides some inspiration!
Check out our favourite backpacks and supplies here...
My 1st Years
My 1st Years are perfect for younger children, particularly those set to start nursery. Everything is beautiful, and until the 15th of August, you can get a free pencil case when you purchase a backpack!
How dreamy are these backpacks for tiny tots? These are ideal for those starting nursery or pre-school. We love the personalised options too!
- Buy the Personalised Pink Fairy Princess Medium Backpack*
- Buy the Personalised Gingham Floral Mini Backpack*
- Buy the Personalised Blue Dinosaur Medium Backpack*
- Buy the Personalised Navy Safari Print Mini Backpack
These personalised lunch bags are adorable, and also help nursery to keep tabs on your little one's belongings!
- Buy the Personalised Colourful Lion Lunch Bag*
- Buy the Personalised Colourful Dinosaur Print Lunch Bag*
- Buy the Personalised Little Performers Lunch Bag*
- Buy the Personalised Pink Magical Unicorn Lunch Bag*
Pencil cases & stationery
We love the range of adorable pencil cases and stationery sets we spotted too!
- Buy the Personalised Little Performer Stationery Set*
- Buy the Personalised Pink Magical Unicorn Pencil Case*
- Buy the Personalised Colourful Dinosaur Print Pencil Case*
- Buy the Personalised Jolly Jurassic Stationery Set*
Known for their quirky and bold designs, Paperchase have something to please all age groups and tastes.
The bright and funky prints available at Paperchase always leave us in awe, and we particularly love the backpack trolleys. They're great for children who have lots of books to lug around!
- Buy the Unicorn Daydream Iridescent Small Backpack Trolley*
- Buy the Super Duper Small Sun Shaped Trolley Backpack*
- Buy the Doodle Dinos Bright Blue Backpack*
- Buy the Butterfly Garden Blue Daisy Backpack*
Lunch Boxes & Water Bottles
These bright and fun lunch boxes and water bottles are unique and difficult to mix up with other people's belongings at school!
- Shop the Mr Men & Little Miss range*
- Unicorn Daydream Lunch Bag With Shoulder Strap*
- The Giggles Small Snack Boxes - Set of 4*
- Doodle Dinos Water Bottle in Carry Case*
We absolutely LOVE these pencil cases and sets; we're torn as to whether we love the bee pencil case, or the dinosaur pencil case more...
- Buy the Bee Pencil Case*
- Buy the Doodle Dinos Large Blue Dinosaur Pencil Case*
- Buy the Unicorn Daydream A5 Fluffy Ruled Notebook*
- Buy the Doodle Dinos Stationery Set - 16 Pieces*
Perfect for convenience, you can purchase at the click of a button and collect at your leisure, or opt for home delivery.
No matter what fandom your child enjoys, if they love girly and glittery bags, or are more understated, Argos have you covered.
- Buy the Home Purple Wings Kids 12L Backpack*
- Buy the Rainbow Kids 12L Backpack*
- Buy the Pokemon Pikachu 10.4L Backpack*
- Buy the Marvel 9.8L Spiderman Backpack - Black*
Lunch Boxes & Water Bottles
Argos also have a wonderful and large range of lunch boxes and water bottles for kids.
- Buy the Princess Lunch Bag*
- Buy the Polar Gear Dino Lunch Bag and Bottle*
- Buy the Princess Aluminium Water Bottle - 400ml*
- Buy the Jurassic World Blue Lunch Bag*
We were really impressed with the range of stationery and pencil cases we spotted at Argos, too! You can stock up without breaking the bank, and send your kids back to school in September fully kitted out.
- Buy the Pokemon Pencil Case*
- Buy the Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers Pack of 26- Multicolour*
- Buy the BIC Kids Mixed Colouring Wallet*
- Buy the LOL Surprise Pencil Case*
We were blown away by the huge range of backpacks and stationery we spotted during our shopping spree - there is something wonderful for every child, no matter their age or tastes. If you were unsure where to start, we hope that this has provided some inspiration and helped you to find the perfect back to school backpack and stationery for your child!
**Advertorial content - written in paid partnership with My 1st Years, Paperchase & Argos**
Affiliate links are marked with an *
If you liked this, we think you’ll love:
- Too Big For Your Boots at schuh
- Discovery Woodland Treehouse For Little Nature Lovers
- Favourite Finds: Time to Glow Up Your Garden!
- Holo - The Lilo With a Hole Every MUM TO BE Needs
- This Outdoor Easel is a Dream Come True!
- Top 10 Sand and Water Tables!
- 10 Great Books For Starting School
- Holiday Essentials at Ocado
- Back To School With Sainsbury's Tu